Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Interview Session

Today I had a weird interview. With a big chemical company for Business Process Coordinator position. It started all well with the manager, all positive, and suddenly came the person whose job is in line with this position. She only took 5 minutes to talk with me, and even during that time, she can't consentrate, I think she's in a hurry to go for lunch. Suddenly she told me to wait for the manager, and she left. The manager came back also dazzed and confused. And that's it. Wow, what a manner.

For the second time I got an interview which one of the main requirement is ability to speak mandarin. I think the need to take a crash course mandarin conversation I guess. Yesterday interview was fun and bit tense as well with the case study etc. Hopefully I can get a second chance for that.

I have lots of plan, I have lots of execution, but I haven't got the result yet. I'm really praying for all the result. I am really hoping that I can get a job soonest. Well, I'm acting a bit picky, but trully I'm a little bit stress as well. I am really confident that I will get decent one, but the time running really slow for me. I believe that this is kind of endurance and patience testing as well.
I know that I will survive, I have confidence in Him very very much this time around.

So my plan this year increase lots of number new activities waiting for achievement. i.e CPIM, PMI, Oracle, Mandarin course.
huh..gonna be interesting year I guess. I really want to fullfil all these by this year.

No comments: