Friday, January 12, 2007

Jakarta Again

In couple of hours I'll be heading to Jakarta again.
First time in around 10 years that my family will gather with full complete members.
Gonna be fun.
I will have things very important in my life to do as well.
Please pray for me that it will go well as well because I have been set some goals this years. And this one will be an important integral plan on the whole thing.
I also have couple things working out for the jobsearch, so hopefully all can wait until I come back the other monday.
I'm really hoping that I can secure detail of my plan one by one. I've never been this excited before in my life. So hopefully I won't break anything. Because I want to build the new me starting from this year, and of course I feel like every step of the plan is important. Because I don't know which one the He will approve. I haven't seen any clue of direction yet, but I'm sure I will see it when the time comes as usual and of course whenever I'm ready to launch.

One funny thing is that, my friend "cutie" has been formally attached to "monki" which actually my sister's bf's little brother. See how small the world is?
And my ex roomie which actually ex "cutie" also got together with one girl which when I saw her the first time, I already suspected sometime happen between them.
Crazy uh.
Well relationship can be funny, just like "marmelade' said, it's important to find the right person and it will work no matter how wrong the time is. The problem in our family, we all not sure yet if we have found the right one. Hang on thight Mom, :) we'll be there.. :)

No comments: