Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Resolution

We have been passed the past year with I don't know maybe some of you
said that it was the most challenging year or the most interesting
year. Well for me, last year was probably the year I had lots of up
and down moments. Interestingly last year I concluded that it's time
to get focus in my life that's why I'm a little bit excited this year
where I am sure I will have a lot of starting moments. Prior to that,
I always say that I just want to follow wherever the wind will take
me. I trust Him dearly that He will take me where I can grow and enjoy
life. But the problem is I got too comfortable with my situation, I
never take any action and never let myself be trained to be ready for
the next assignment.The good thing is that He always wake me up when I
fall asleep carelessly before everything is too late (Luke 22:46).
Sometimes you have a lot of plan for the future and you forget about
the Now, but sometimes you have a lot of now to enjoy and forget about
what next. Think we need to juggle it a bit. Get the balance.
I learned that we need take a hint of what's our purpose in life, and
set vision, ask Him if that's what His planning for us. The planning
timeframe can be started from as earliest as the next minute. From
there, I can get better focus by limiting my choice of directions. Why
God didn't give the Israelis a shortcut and easy way to Canaan? of
course He wanted to get them ready for the next assignment and same
condition to us. As for our part, far as we go on with our life,
exercise and identify what will be the challenges that we face in our
plan, know our capacity and capability (SWOT), stretch it, be prepared
(get trained and get fully armed), trust Him that we can conquer them
all as long as we walk in Him (Numbers 13, 14:1-25) and utilize the
time lent to you efficiently and fruitfuly. This is one of the
precious weapon that God give to us to prepare for the future ( I got
this from Pdt Ayub Yahya's sermon yesterday). I know I haven't use it
much last year and I vow to make it up for this year as I have lots of
plan that hopefully will start this year. How about you guys?

Ajar Kami Bapa

Ajar kami Bapa, menghitung hari-hari
Agar kami beroleh hati bijaksana
Ajar kami Tuhan, hidup dalam jalanMu
Agar kami semua rencanaMu digenapi

Mulialah namaMu Tuhan dan ajaib jalanMu
Pimpin aku di setiap waktu
Besar setiaMu Tuhan agunglah karyaMu
Yesus, kami bersyukur padaMu

No comments: