Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year New Resolution?

Well, I have lots of hope for this new year. I have lots of plan. But the problem is, I don't know which one is God's plan actually. Far as I know, that I have to be ready with whatever, wherever, whenever He will lead me. I know the time will come when I'm ready.
There's some field that I need to improve this year:
Stability. Yes, I have to start to think about where/how am I going to settledown.
I need to get focus with my life now. The fact is I've been thinking about that.. HARD. I have goal to achieve now. I have plan and I have set my sight on the finish line but I know if He wants me somewhere else, then it will the best for me.
Relationship. This is one field that is my weakness. I can never make a better judgement on this one. I have changed for the past 5 years but the past still keep haunting me. I really want to step over that and get into a fresh one. I like this girl since I met her couple years ago. But funny thing, we never had a chance to know each other well. Direct communication was difficult but somehow we manage to communicate with sms. I had a lot of questions and almost left all things behind when suddenly I am afraid of loosing her. I missed couple chances and I don't want to miss it again.
Skillset. Yes, I am lack of everything now and I know I have to build myself down from zero. I envied my bestfriend in CA, he's down to zero and in about a year already started again. I know if he can do it, so do I. And I believe He will show me the way like always. I can take control of my life and let Him lead my way.
I want to make this year the best year for me that I will remember always.

Waiting for God’s promises to be fulfilled is part of trusting Him. No matter how long the delay, we must wait for Him. As the writer of Hebrews reminds us, "Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful" (Heb. 10:23). —Marvin Williams

No comments: