I love my family.
Well, my parents looks older and rustier especially my dad. He moves really slow. But I'm still happy to see him smiling. He really looks like my grandma now.
I heard that my mom sometimes can be supersensitive as well. I never seen her that way though. But once she told me as well how she felt actually, and it makes us cried happily and smiled. Well at least we are open to each other, and that's good. That's what I'm looking for in a family.
Sometimes I feel a bit curious about my parents rarely go out with friends, well, not like us, they just hang around with each other or with us. thats it. That's why we think maybe they're a little bit bored.
Good thing that last week we can gather altogether. We went to Bandung and Puncak. I'm just happy to see all smiling faces.
One of my goal in life is having a good, happy and healthy family, and I really mean that. That's why when I look into her, I'm looking to my future with her. She has most if not all the quality that I'm looking.
I'm really looking forward to have a fruitful, strong, healthy and happy relationship with her.
When my dad fell down at Kartika Sari, I was a little bit in shock and stress. Luckily he's fine aside from bruisses. My heart felt really down a bit that time. Just to the level that I realized I love him.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment