Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Jakarta

It's been raining the whole december..
I think starting from week 2 all the way to couple days before new year, the rain never stops.
I had tripple interview with apple eventhough all requirement doesn't match my skillset, funny thing, but I had one of the most interesting interview with the Supply Chain Manager, he's kind of an Indian but he talks really good english, and really fast!!!! it was really2 fun. I didn't get the job of course but it was a nice experience.
The last interview I was informed just a day before I left to Jakarta around 7pm!!, so I did interview in the morning thru drizzles, and well I found out the technical layout is really2 different than my skillset.
Then I chased the bus to Changi, lucky that I was already at the bus when the rain came again.
Lufthansa is quite nice!
I had 2 reunions on Saturday 23.
Early morning we had gathering with friends from UNTAR. everybody were there except lun2 and lim2. afterthat, me and ika (with her own car) rushed to TORO resto at BRI tower for reunion with SMPK-1.
Man it was an awesome event, only 30 showed up, 10 over my expectation, but I'm so happy that is.
Seeing old friends always enjoyable.

No comments: