Well, been through a slow week with only 1 interview.
I went to Borders last night and got out with feeling fully energized and really up. I read 2 books by accident ( I am sorry that I forgot the name ), and skimmed through the pages but get quite a lot from them actually.
The first one is about how to kick your creativity out to make your life more fruitful. You know what, it's all about being active. Actually we have an active mind but how do you treasure it and work on every idea that you have and enjoy it.
I found one quote which I modified a little bit:
Psalm 118:24;
This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Do not save anything for special occasion, Everyday is a special day if you consume it fruitfuly and enjoy every minute of it.
I remeber a sermon at Bukit Batok which said that God give us weapons to face the challenges in life. One of them, is TIME.
So how you make it the most effective weapon? by using it effectively, efficiently and productively.
That doesn't mean you have to workhard every minute of it, but use it wisely.
Second book if I'm not wrong is 101 steps to become a millionaire.
It said, the most important investment is saving. Even if you don't do any investment, you must save. Start as early as possible. That's how you grow your capital.
Some of the other steps: get a degree!, focus in life, volunteer you time, stay healthy, don't expect your parents to bail you on money, don't get shoppaholic on cheap things, but spent wisely on quality goods, get a business that you can savely cover the risk instead with the unthinkable risk, do not smoke!!, save save save,
hihihi the fun part: stay single as long as possible, choose a spouse who is wise on financial things ( I'm proudly said, I did !! ).
Well, I am trying not to become procrastinator anymore, I want to become active, I want to use my time wisely and I want to work on my future plan while stay focus.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment