Monday, February 26, 2007

Bored

Today supposedly be a waiting day.
It's kinda bored to wait for something.
Eventhough Oscar was on TV this morning, it caused me not to get a special quality time talking with her as well.
Well, to be honest that part of me wish that I still in Chicago right now and be with her.
But it's ok, that's the decision that I already made. It's not something that I will regret because who knows what will happen in the future.
Am I going to stay in here? or finally move to oz / nz? or moving back to US? or moving back home to Jakarta? To many possibility that I can think of.
Am still not sure what kind of job that I will be able to get. Whatever job that I will take, I promise to do my best.
This is the first time I feel I want to get a job because of someone that I love.

No comments: