Saturday, February 24, 2007

Post Sincia

Well, I didn't say it was a busy week but rather an interesting week.
Early week of course is kind of desolate.
Midweek, fun thing. I went to Kuishin Bo, it's a buffet Japanese restaurant. It has mixture of foods ranging from tepanyaki, tempura, udons, sushi(not the best but ok) and desserts. See the pictures here.
I mean like the food is not very superb.. but it's considerably good. It's a bit pricey (dinner $43 per person, lunch around $20 if I'm not wrong). There's a fish tempura, I forgot the name, but I think Irene knows the name. I think 45% of the body consist of fish egg..which is incredibly delicious. That's my fave. They also have crab legs, lobster etc, but since I was with my friend talking about business etc and I didn't prepare for buffet meal ( I really regret that we met at starbuck and I bought a cai latte!!! arrrggghhh). Occasionaly they ring a bell and announce that they serve Mocci Ice Cream for the first 30 persons. Funny uh.. It's good though.. :) but it's colored blue.. :)
And then on Thursday I was on a Fujitsu interviews hectic day. My agent called me around 11am and told me a Fujitsu VP wanted to interview me at 1.30pm. Whaa..crazy.. but it's ok. I used taxi as I can't find the bus service around Science Park II. The interview was really good, he was really nice. Luckily I found a cab waiting for passenger outside the building. On the way back to MRT station, this Mr.VP called me back to arrange second interview with the PM at a coffee bean somewhere at raffles on 6.30pm!!!! Okay, I followed through.
When we finally met, this nice PM told me about the chaotic situation on their development team with the coming delivery deadline. uh oh.. not a good sign. Well anyway we agreed to talk again on monday though. I was really dead tired after that.
Friday, I went to Chingay parade together with Erika, Handoko and Fifie. But due to the heavy crowds, we got separated and Fifie finally able to find me at Sommerset, well we had the best spot to watch though. The parade was interesting, at least it's more variety and colors than the Chicago parades.

But the highlight of the moment was when I received message from Irene, it just read: "Halo, lg ngpn? Just want 2 let u kno u're wonderful :)" awww..simple short message shot me to the stars.. :) it just made my day, and make me even love her so.

No comments: