This is 2 weeks before Chinese New Year (Feb 17) and the mood is already holiday one. Think all my interview sessions have been postponed to a week after sincia, had lots of phone inquiry but haven't scheduled for interview yet. Huh.. getting nervous, excited and can't wait. But yeah, my mood and spirit have never been this high before. I am still waiting for the time to come, I know that I'm not an easy job getter. Think I have weaknesses with my speech ability (in a matter of judgement and quality I guess). I am trying to learn and improve it from the interviews. I am pretty sure I will get something.
It's good to have a high hope and keep the dream alive. Currently I am trying to organize my life as well, hopefully, I am motivated enough to go further now.
I have plans and I know He will direct my steps.
Second thing, Feb 10 was my sister's b'day. Too bad she was too busy with her Valentine project that she couldn't go and dine out with my parents this week. I am still amazed how dedicated she is with her job. She must be really like it. Sometimes I have to admit I envy her job. I used to want those kind of job very much but I was too afraid to break the border. She did and I am proud of her.
Last week was also exciting for my personal life. Well, with the coming Valentine's day, I was so intrigued with the idea of giving her something special. It took a lot of prep, guts and time as you know I am not typical kind of easy shopper. (I haven't even bought my jeans yet..huhu). Finally it arrived as per tracking evidence (it took only 2 days to reach her!!).
When I called her, she didn't realise there's a package that actually belong to her.
Well, I am really glad she like it. I just can take an easier breath now.
Never been in my life to feel really excited before.
Next thing, I can't really wait to get a job. I am really hoping to get it soon.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment