If you follow my daily life starting from 3 years ago until now, chances are you have seen a different characters of me.
First, before Christmas event 2005, I was a loner, lazy to do anything, non socialize kind of person, not emotionally sensitive, seldom get angry.
Second, during Christmas event prep, I was a highly active person, ready to do anything, very very socialize kind of person, easy to get disturb, very calm, panic won't involve madness :), decisive kind of person.
Third, post Christmas event, highly disturbed, emotionally sensitive, easy to get angry, didn't have any focus, don't have any hope, indecisive, easy to listen to other people suggestion (like doesn't have any strong foundation)
Fourth, very calm, high spirit, high hope, focus.
What happen to me? yes, I am in love, and yes that's what motivate me to go stronger and she's really a supportive kind of girl. So, the good thing is that I can savely assume I am returning back to normal. But I didn't know that I can be like that before, it just felt like, I was really not satisfied with who I am last year.
Today, I still have the same feeling, but that motivate me to grow and achieve more.
I know that my patience will always be tested through out my life, but I know I can endure that and will persevere through all seasons.
Now the question is, how to make my time more fruitful in time of patiently waiting?
This is a book that I just put on my wishlist:
Ordering your private world by Gordon MacDonalds
Hmmm I think I am planning to buy it real soon.
Btw, I found one quotes page from John Maxwell. Some of them are pretty interesting one. Mostly fall to a leadership kind of point of view.
Here's one of the favorite:
"If we're growing, we're always going to be out of our comfort zone.”
Click here to see the page.
Ok I am really sleepy now.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment