Monday, February 19, 2007

Sincia

Gong Xi Fat Cai everyone...
Well, it's a quite celebration for me. But I take it anyway without complain.
I love quietness I think now that I'm concentrating to my life.
The good thing is that I can cook while my hostfam is in Jakarta now. huhuu.. :)
It feels fun being able to cook. Well, I don't have much bumbu in stock, but with the limitation I still can create something that I can enjoy.
Well I did enjoy my weekend talking to someone special that I really appreciate much of her support and encouragement.
Hopefully this will be a very blessed month for me.
Oh..lately I am pretty disappointed with IE7 which crashed quite a lot, I am starting to use Firefox again now. Well need to download lots of plugins but that's ok i guess compare to face crashing browser.
I am installing oracle 10g, man, the configuration is really confusing, not so many notes on installation and starting. I'm still looking on how to turn off the autorun, since it takes heavy load that clogges all other resources.
Well that's the challenge and excitement I guess.

I just realized that I am kind of person who need to work with a deadline based kind of position. I need to be pushed to the limit to produce the best that I can do.
I am trying to learn to activate myself, so far it's quite hard but I'm still trying though. That's why I'm really looking into someone who can support me in and out (luckily I found one that is really2 special..I'm looking forward to best relationship with her).

No comments: